ส่งอีเมล์ยืนยันการใช้งาน?
ข่าว: การแนบไฟล์ กรุณาใช้ชื่อไฟล์ภาษาอังกฤษเท่านั้นครับ
หน้า: [1]
  พิมพ์  
อ่าน: 2681 ใคร่ขอความกรุณาท่านผู้รู้ เล่า พระประวัติหม่อมเจ้าอากาศดำเกิง
ne sais que
บุคคลทั่วไป
 เมื่อ 24 ก.ค. 01, 18:56

มจ.อากาศดำเกิง ทำไมจึงมีผู้ตั้ง พระฉายา "หม่อมเจ้าผู้อาภัพ" (ไม่แน่ใจนัก แต่ทำนองนี้) ล่ะครับ และ นวนิยายชื่อดังของท่าน เรื่อง "ละครแห่งชีวิต" นั้น มีเนื้อเรื่องเกี่ยวกับอะไรหรอครับ  

p.s.1.Bon Voyage นะครับ คุณเทาชมพู
       2.นวนิยาย กับ นิยายนี่ แตกต่างกันอย่างไรหรือครับ
บันทึกการเข้า
N.K.Kh.
บุคคลทั่วไป
ความคิดเห็นที่ 1  เมื่อ 25 ก.ค. 01, 06:56

Well, je ne sais pas...

I don't know much either, but I am pleased to share the little that I know.

It is so cumbersome to write about him in English but I will try.  I might come back to this kratoo again when I can type in Thai.

M.C. Akasdamkerng's life is really a sad one. He was one of the most famous modern writers of Siam. He wrote (I think?) in the reign of King Rama VII, and at the time democracy in Siam was still so young. If I remember correctly, he is the son of Prince Rapi, father of the modern Thai law. However, I have the feeling that the relation between him and his father was not so smooth, perhaps because the artist in him clashed with the lawyer in his father's personality.

He was sent to study in Europe, Britain I think.

He wrote many "exotic stories" with background in foreign countries. And after writing many books which brought him fame... he just disappeared, or hid away from society. To this day, I believe nobody really know what happened to him in the end.
บันทึกการเข้า
หน้า: [1]
  พิมพ์  

กระโดดไป: