ความคิดเห็นที่ 15  เมื่อ 06 ก.ค. 01, 12:16

นึกถึงหนัง hollywood
แต่วิญญานของเรายังเป็นไทยนะ .. อิอิ
บันทึกการเข้า
นกข.
บุคคลทั่วไป
ความคิดเห็นที่ 16  เมื่อ 27 ก.ค. 01, 18:21

อเมริกันเป็นบ้าไปเสียแล้ว...

ผมไปประชุมนิวยอร์กสองอาทิตย์ เรื่องการควบคุมปราบปรามการค้าอาวุธเถื่อนขนาดเล็กและอาวุธเบา สหรัฐเป็นคนที่ทำตัวเป็นจระเข้ขวางคลองสุดฤทธิ์ พอกลับมาเจนีวาก็มาต่อเรื่องการร่างพิธีสารต่อท้ายอนุสัญญาเรื่องการควบคุมอาวุธเชื้อโรคหรืออาวุธชีวะ ซึ่งเจรจากันมา 6-7 ปี และสหรัฐฯก็นั่งประชุมเจรจากับคนอื่นทั้งโลกมาด้วยกันมาตลอด 6-7 ปีนี่แหละ ปรากฏว่าอยู่ๆ ก็ลุกขึ้นมาบอกกับโลกว่าสหรัฐไม่เอาด้วยแล้ว เดี๋ยวนี้เพิ่งได้ยินว่า สมช. หรือสภาความมั่นคงแห่งชาติของสหรัฐคนสำคัญคนหนึ่งบอกว่า เลิกๆ สัญญาระหว่างประเทศต่างๆ เสียได้ก็ดี ไม่ว่าจะเป็นสัญญาเรื่องขีปนาวุธระหว่างสหรัฐกับรัสเซีย หรืออนุสัญญาเกียวโตเรื่องภูมิอากาศ ฯลฯ

อย่างนี้เห็นจะต้องเชิญสหรัฐไปอยู่ดาวอังคารประเทศเดียวแล้วครับ ถ้าไม่แคร์โลกอย่างนี้ กลุ้ม
บันทึกการเข้า
พวงร้อย
สุครีพ
ตอบ: 904

เว็บไซต์
ความคิดเห็นที่ 17  เมื่อ 27 ก.ค. 01, 23:24

แหม คุณ นกข คะ มันมาจากคุณบุชจูเนียร์  กับทีมป๊ะป๋าเองเท่านั้นแหละค่ะ   จริงๆแล้วก็เพราะคราวนี้พวกขวาตกขอบมีชัย เอ หรือเพราะขโมยตำแหน่งมาได้ก็ไม่ทราบ  พอขึ้นมาก็ฉีกอะไรต่อมิอะไรทิ้งไปเยอะ  ทั้งนอกบ้านในบ้าน  คุณ นกข พูดยังงี้เหมือนกับคนอเมริกันคิดอย่างเดียวกันทั้งประเทศ  คิดว่ามองอะไรง่ายไปหน่อยแล้วมังคะ

การเมือง หรือนักการเมืองในอเมริกา นี่  มันน่าปวดหัวมาก  เพราะพวก christian coalition ที่เกาะกันเหนียว  พยายามตัดทอนแทบจะทุกสิ่งทุกอย่างที่ฝ่ายเสรีนิยมสร้างสมมาร่วมครึ่งศตวรรษแล้วค่ะ  เรื่องมันซับซ้อนเกินกว่าที่เราจะเหมาเอาว่าเป็นพฤติกรรมเดี่ยวๆได้หรอกค่ะ

อย่างนี้  เวลาคุณทักษิน หรือสมัยคุณชวนออกมาพูดอะไร  หรือแสดงความเห็นที่คนไม่เห็นด้วย  คุณจะคิดยังไงถ้าคนชาติอื่นเขามาหัวเราะเยาะเอาว่า  คนไทยทั้งชาติคิดเป็นเสียงเดียวกันหมดอย่างนั้น  ยดตัวอย่าง เช่น เราจะรู้สึกยังไงถ้าคนชาติอื่นเขาหาว่า  นักวิทยาศาสตร์ไทยทั้งชาติพากันเชื่อว่า  จะมีดาวเทียมที่ส่องทะลุพื้นได้ ๑ กม เพื่อหาทองอะไรนั่น น่ะค่ะ

ขออภัยนะคะ  ดิฉันฟังคุณเยาะเย้ยอเมริกามาหลายครั้งแล้วรู้สึกอึดอัดใจมากเลยค่ะ
บันทึกการเข้า
N.K.Kh.
บุคคลทั่วไป
ความคิดเห็นที่ 18  เมื่อ 04 ส.ค. 01, 17:12

Well, my apology too. I beg to differ.

I should have qualified my remarks that I have the quarrels with the US govt only and not the American people. But Khun Puangroi, if you have been working in my field, you will see as I see that the tendency of the US to defy world opinions and multilateral diplomacy has been there for many years. Yes, there are still liberals in the US and yes, the problem is made worse by the present conservative administration. But from my own experience, the US (or I should say - those who represent the USA in many forums) always tend to be a bit arrogant, realizing too well the fact that the US is a superpower. I repeat that this trend does not only start in the Bush Administration. It is there for a long long time before that regardless of who is in the White House, even in the time of Bill Clinton. Can I say this is a "bipartisan" thing?

Bush may be blunter and franker than Clinton, but I still remember many incidents in the so-called liberal admininistration of Clinton that reflects the same superior complex. US negotiators - perhaps with no relationship with the real American people, even though they are acting in their names, tend to be double-standarded in their negotiations, in many issues.

If I may say so, I firmly believe in our common destiny as humankind, and the US - sorry - the US Govt's - decision on Biological weapons is the last straw that breaks the donkey's back. I was furious that day I wrote the comment. Not less furious than some liberal American scientists themselves who also heavily criticised their own govt. decision. But the fact still stand that the govt represents the nation, and has acted on behalf of the American people. (Even more the reason to be responsible in their words and actions.)

Probably you understand that sometimes people use "codenames" /"shorthands" or conceptualizing terms to say something. When the White House does something, many will say "the US" does that. You mentioned Khun Chuan or Khun Thaksin. True, it is not very logical to assume that the PM is Thailand and Thailand is the PM, but in foreign policy, and I repeat, in foreign policy, not on his personal belief on the capacity of satellites or other technical matters, when the PM says something in foreign policy, I think it is fair enough to loosely describe it as "Thailand" is going to do so and so"...

I donot always deride the US. On that day I wrote that comment, I was very angry with - OK, OK, not the US but only the White House.

However, may I be permitted to ask you that why you are so concerned ("ued-ad jai maak leay kha") when somebody ridicule the US, rightly or wrongly???  My dear friend, when the target is so big like that (and, to the certain level, is also acting in a provocative way like that), there will always be somebody to ridicule that target, even though I might stop doing so. It's the "karma" of being the USA., the greatest superpower in earth.  Accept it: "Tam jai" ter krab Khun Puangroi.

You are also a scientist and you do know many American scientists. If you are embarrassed and concerned that the USA as a whole is being ridiculed, then tell your liberal American friends to try harder to make their voice heard in the US national policymaking. Don't let the Consevatives hijack their efforts. Don't let them make the whole USA a fool in the world's eyes. In any case, it's the American internal affairs. If those who represent the American people in the White House do something stupid or dangerous, and outsiders like me say "the USA" is doing something stupid and dangerous to the whole world, don't blame us non-Americans for our criticizing remarks; don't waste your time preaching to me that there are others in America who do not agree with such policy. It's your internal mess. Just get the bums out of the decision making process!!

I do not want to lose you as a friend and I whole-heartedly agree that  one should not treat the US as if it is a monolithic entity. No country is a monolithic entity, and thank you for telling me that the American society and political system are complicated... But I still say I use the term "USA" loosely, as a convenient term, to refer to an actor in the international stage.

I hope you enjoy your vacation. I don't know if you still have time to read this before you go. Please feel free to debate with me on this. I always enjoy friendly exchanges of ideas and I strongly believe we can see things differently and still be friends.
บันทึกการเข้า
Cities
บุคคลทั่วไป
ความคิดเห็นที่ 19  เมื่อ 27 ส.ค. 01, 17:25

ควันหลงมาร่วมวงด้วย นึกถึงแต่พวกโรคจิต หลงตัวเองคิดว่าโลกทั้งใบนี้มีแต่ประเทศฆ่าเอ๊ยข้าประเทศเดียว อินเดียแดงเอ๋ย เจ้าไม่เหมาะกับผืนดินแห่งนี้เจ้าจงไปอยู่ในเขตที่พวกข้าจำกัดเขตให้เจ้าจงอยู่ไปพร้อมกับขนนกและสายน้ำแห่งความเงียบของเจ้าเถิด อย่ามายุ่งกับสูข้าคนปาบเลย
อาเมน
บันทึกการเข้า
จ้อ
แขกเรือน
สุครีพ
ตอบ: 1081

แต่งงานแล้วจ้า ...

เว็บไซต์
ความคิดเห็นที่ 20  เมื่อ 04 ก.ค. 02, 06:53

กระทู้คืนชีพอีกครั้ง .... ฮ่าๆๆ  หนึ่งปีผ่านไปไวเหมือนโกหก
รู้สึกอย่างกับว่าพึ่งจะตั้งกระทู้นี้ไปเมื่อไม่กี่วันนี้เองตอนนี้ผ่านไปครบหนึ่งปีซะแล้ว
ปีที่ผ่านมามีเหตุการณ์มากมายหลายเรื่องเกิดขึ้นกับอเมริกา
ที่ร้ายแรงที่สุดคงเป็นกรณีผู้ก่อการร้ายถล่มตึกในนิวยอร์ค
หวังว่าคงไม่มีเหตุการณ์ร้ายแรงเกิดขึ้นอีก...
บันทึกการเข้า
เทาชมพู
เจ้าเรือน
หนุมาน
ตอบ: 33585

ดูแลเรือนไทย วิชาการ.คอม

เว็บไซต์
ความคิดเห็นที่ 21  เมื่อ 04 ก.ค. 02, 09:28

เมื่อคืนดูข่าว เห็นว่าเจ้าหน้าที่เตรียมพร้อมรับมือหากผู้ก่อการร้ายสากลจะอาละวาด วางระเบิดจุดชุมชนสำคัญ หรือพลีชีพให้ตายหมู่กันขึ้นมาอีก
เป็นการฉลองวันชาติที่ระทึกขวัญที่สุดอย่างไม่เคยมีมาก่อนค่ะ
บันทึกการเข้า
jumo
มัจฉานุ
ตอบ: 55

สวัสดีทุกท่านคร้าบ

ความคิดเห็นที่ 22  เมื่อ 13 เม.ย. 07, 08:18

ผมนึกถึงประธานาธิบดีคนก่อน ๆ เช่นจอห์น เอฟ เคนเนดี้ หรือ ไม่ก็ อับราฮัม ลินคอห์น ครับ  เจ๋ง
บันทึกการเข้า

jumo__
หน้า: 1 [2]
  พิมพ์  

กระโดดไป: