พิมพ์  
อ่าน: 35008 เคราะห์ร้ายของผู้หญิงจีนโบราณ
พวงร้อย
สุครีพ
ตอบ: 904

เว็บไซต์
ความคิดเห็นที่ 30  เมื่อ 06 พ.ค. 01, 23:03

สวัสดีค่ะ

คิดถึงคุณเทาฯมากด้วยค่ะ  แต่พักนี้มีหลายเรื่องตีกันจนเวียนหัวไปหมด  ไม่รู้จะหันไปทางไหนดี  เลยหนีไปเที่ยวซะ  ฮ่าๆๆ  ผ่านๆมาดูๆบ้างบางกระทู้น่ะค่ะ  แต่ไม่มีเวลาแจม   คิดว่าคุณเทาฯก็คงมีธุระทางอื่นกระมังคะ   พักนี้ดอกไม้แข่งกันบานสะพรั่งไปหมด  หันไปทางไหนก็ตื่นตาตื่นใจ  เลยเกิดอาการ spring fever นั่งไม่ติด  ต้องออกไปข้างนอกตลอดเลยค่ะ  ไม่ทราบจะเอารูปดอกไม้ ทิวทัศน์มาลงหน้าต่างโลกดีไหมคะ  พักนี้คิดเรื่องอื่นไม่ค่อยออก  ได้แต่ดูดอกไม้ค่ะ

ดีมจที่คุณหลินมาแจมได้น่ะค่ะ  ได้เห็นประวัติชัดๆนี่ช่วยได้มากเลย

ดิฉันว่าเพราะเหตุนี้เรื่อง Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon จึงน่าสนใจมาก  เพราะการที่ลูกผู้ดีขุนนางมองโลกอย่าง เจน จะมีความคิดที่แหกคอก  ดิ้นรนฝ่ากำแพงประเพณี  มันดูโรแมนติกดีไม่น้อยเลยนะคะ
บันทึกการเข้า
นกข.
บุคคลทั่วไป
ความคิดเห็นที่ 31  เมื่อ 07 พ.ค. 01, 00:56

ราชวงส์แฮ่สำเนียงแต้จิ๋ว น่าจะตรงกับราชวงศ์เซี่ย Xia จีนกลางครับ ถ้าเป็นวงศ์นั้นก็เก่าเอาการ เป็นราชวงศ์แรกๆ ของจีน

แม้แต่เครื่องงิ้วจีนก็เป็นเครื่องแต่งกายสมัยหมิงครับ ไม่ว่าจะเล่นเรื่องจากสมัยไหน
บันทึกการเข้า
Linmou
บุคคลทั่วไป
ความคิดเห็นที่ 32  เมื่อ 07 พ.ค. 01, 02:03

อือม์(รู้สึกว่าวันนี้เราจะเข้าเน็ตบ่อยจริงๆนะนี่)

เรื่องเปาบุ้นจิ้นนี่ คือเรื่อง "เจ็ดผู้กล้าห้าผู้ทรงธรรม" (ชีเสียอู่อี้) ค่ะ มีนิยายเรื่องนี้ในจีนจริง แต่ไม่มากอย่างที่ไต้หวันเอาอกมาทำแบบยืดสุดๆหรอกค่ะ ก็แค่เล่มเดียวจบ แต่หนาหน่อยเท่านั้น

ที่คุณเทาฯว่ามา คงจะเป็นราชวงศ์เซี่ยดังที่ท่านผู้อาวุโสนกข. ฉบับจิวแป๊ะทงว่ามานั่นแหละค่ะ

ราชวงศ์เซี่ย เป็นราชวงศ์แรกสุดของจีน ที่เริ่มการปกครองโดยถ่ายทอดตำแหน่งกษัตริย์จากพ่อสู่ลูก เน้นว่า "กษัตริย์"  เพราะสมัยนั้น โอรสสวรรค์ยังเป็น "หวาง" อยู่ ยังไม่ใช่ "หวงตี้" หรือ "ฮ่องเต้" ซึ่งคนแรกก็คือ "ฉินสื่อหวงตี้" หรือ "จิ๋นซีฮ่องเต้" นั่นล่ะค่ะ

ก่อนหน้าราชวงศ์เซี่ย เป็นสามกษัตริย์ในตำนาน หยาว ซุ่น อวี่ ที่ถ่ายทอดตำแหน่งแก่กันโดยเลือกผู้เปรื่องปราดสามารถและเป็นคนดีสืบตำแหน่งต่อจากตน โดย พระเจ้าหยาว เลือก ซุ่น และ พระเจ้าซุ่น เลือก อวี่ เป็นผู้สืบตำแหน่งต่อจากตน

ราชวงศ์เซี่ย ก่อตั้งขึ้นประมาณ ๒,๑๐๐ ปีก่อนคริสตกาล โดย พระเจ้าอวี่ ที่ วางแผนทำลายระบบสืบตำแหน่งแก่ผู้มีความสามารถ และเป็นคนดี โดยการยกตำแหน่งให้ลูกชายตัวเอง และล่มสลายลงเมื่อประมาณ ๑,๖๐๐ ปี ก่อนคริสตกาล โดยถูกกษัตริย์ทังแห่งราชวงศ์ซางตีแตก

กษัตริย์องค์สุดท้าย คือ "เจี๋ย" ซึ่งกล่าวกันว่า เพราะลุ่มหลงในความงามของพระสนม "ต๋าจี" (จี แปลว่า พระสนม)จนทำให้ไม่สนใจปกครองบ้านเมือง บ้านเมืองจึงถูกราชวงศ์ซางกลืนในที่สุด  ก็ตามประสาผู้ชายที่ไม่ยอมรับความจริงว่าตัวเองไม่ได้เรื่องเอง จนต้องโทษผู้หญิงเอาไว้ก่อนนั่นล่ะค่ะ

เนื่องจากในยุคนั้น ยังไม่มีตัวอักษรใช้กันเลย(อักษรกระดองเต่าเริ่มมีในสมัยราชวงศ์ซาง ซึ่งเป็นราชวงศ์ถัดมาค่ะ) เรื่องราวของราชวงศ์นี้ จึงมักเป็นการถ่ายทอดโดยเล่าปากต่อปาก เอกสารอ้างอิงจึงน้อยมาก จนมีนักวิชาการบางกลุ่มสงสัยมาจนทุกวันนี้ว่า ราชวงศ์เซี่ย(และราชวงศ์ซางด้วย) มีอยู่จริงหรือไม่?

ซึ่งจะว่าไป ยุคราชวงศ์เซี่ย ซาง และโจว ถือเป็นยุคเทพนิยายของจีนก็ว่าได้ นิทานที่ว่ากษัตริย์โฮ้วอูยิงพระอาทิตย์ตกลง ๙ ดวง เหลอไว้เพียงดวงเดียว ก็ร้สึกว่าจะอยู่ในช่วงต้นราชวงศ์เซี่ยด้วยค่ะ(อาจจำผิด ไม่ได้อ่านนานแล้ว)

สำหรับประเพณีที่ทำเอาผู้หญิงจีนน่าสงสารและน่าสมเพชไปเลยในสมัยราชวงศ์ชิงนั้น ถูกนำมาสร้างเป็นละครเสียดสีสังคมในยุคนั้นกันเกร่อเลยค่ะ ในปักกิ่งนี่ ประเพณีนี้มันไร้สาระถึงขั้น ผู้หญิงนอนอยู่ แล้วลืมปิดหน้าต่าง เลยคิดเอาเองว่า คงถูกคนอื่นแอบเห็นตอนตัวเองนอนหลับ แล้วก็ฆ่าตัวตาย หรือไม่ก็ คู่หมั้นที่ถูกจับคลุมถุงชนด้วยซ้ำ ตายก่อนแต่ง ก็ต้องฆ่าตัวตายตาม ไม่ก็ครองตัวเป็นโสดตลอดชาติ อย่างนี้เป็นต้นค่ะ

เรื่องธรรมเนียมทารุณกรรมสตรีเหล่านี้ มีบันทึกเอาไว้ใน ปวศ. ของราชวงศ์หมิงและชิงด้วย โดย ได้บันทึกนามและการกระทำเพื่อรักษาพรหมจรรย์(ในความเห็นของคนยุคนั้น)โดยการฆ่าตัวตายของสตรีในยุคนั้น ในฐานะว่าเป็นสตรีที่มีคุณธรรมสูง ควรแก่การยกย่อง ตัวดีก็บรรดานักปราชญ์ในราชวงศ์หมิงทั้งหลายนั่นแหละค่ะ ทำถึงขั้นเปลี่ยนประวัติศาสตร์ เช่น ยอดกวีสตรีชื่อดังสมัยราชวงศ์ซ่ง หลี่ชิงเจ้า ที่แต่งงานแล้วหย่า แล้วแต่งใหม่ ๒ - ๓ ครั้งเห็นจะได้ กลับโดนแก้ไขประวัติของนางเองว่า ไม่เคยแต่งงานใหม่ เพื่อรักษาภาพพจน์ของนางในสายตาของคนรุ่นหลัง(ราชวงศ์หมิง และชิง)
บันทึกการเข้า
Peking man
บุคคลทั่วไป
ความคิดเห็นที่ 33  เมื่อ 17 พ.ค. 01, 03:55

Hmm.... Just coming through to look around and look what I have found....

Foot binding:

The origin of the foot binding practice, it is believed that the origin of this practice began during the Five dynasties period (907-960) in the Nan Tang dynasty, during the reign of  "Li Yu" ( the second and last ruler of the Nan Tang dynasty, before it was conquered and absorbed by the Song dynasty). As the story goes amongst Li Yu's most favorite court attendance there was "Yao niang" who has a habit of binding silk upon her feet while she dances, and it is this that later courtesans and dancers tries to imitate that led to the coming into fashion of the feet binding practice. The goal of early foot binding practice  was  to make a girl/ woman look more elegant while they walk and stand and not to disfigure the feet.  

During the Song period they are many accounts recorded concerning the small feet and the binding of the feet, amongst these recordings some are paintings which you can see clearly that the feet of these women are bounded and clearly smaller in porportion to the owner's body.

During the Yuan dynasty we began to see that the foot binding practice began to develop into Foot disfiguring as there began a need for smaller and smaller feet.  From this point on I believe that Foot binding became to be closely related to Foot disfiguring.  It is very important to also mention that the foot binding practice during the Yuan dynasty took on a political meaning in  becoming  the dividing symbol  between the Han girl/woman and that of the nomadic Mongols.

In the Ming period we see a further development of this practice, and see the appearance of the later well-knowned hump of the feet that is later to become one of the special characteristics of foot binding. Also during the Ming dynasty we see that the small feet of the woman are being called "san cun jin lian"  or "golden lotus which is 3 inch large". This term  refers to a story in the Southern dynasties period  (420-589)  during the Qi dynasty(479-502). The story goes  "Dong Hun Hou"  (the  Dong hun Duke) made for his concubine; "concubine Fei"  golden lotuses to be placed on the floor for her to walk upon. Later on,  to symbolize the petiteness of a woman's feet, the term golden lotus became one literary way to call a woman's feet.

During the MING Dynasty we can see the dramatic reduction in the size of a woman's bounded feet, more than that we began to see an elevation in the foot binding practice. Beside the size of the feet we see that the binded feet needed to be well formed and taken care of. During the peak of this practice in the Ming dynasty, the connoisseurs in this filed have a adopted seven criterias in judging the quality of a woman's binded feet;

1. size: The smaller the feet the better.

2. slim: The feet besides being small it should also be slim and not rounded along the whole of the feet.            

3. pointed: The feet should be bounded so that it forms a point at the front.

4. hump: The feet should be bounded so that the top of the feet forms a hump which according to their believe greatly enhancing the beauty of the feet.

5. smell: One important aspect of foot binding is the cloth used for the process and due to the cloth being bound to the feet for most of the day the hygiene of it then becomes important and hte smell is one of the aspect which reflects this truth.

6.softness:

7. symmetry: The symmetry of the bound feet tells of the meticulous care taken in sculpting the feet, for without meticulous care the feet will become deformed, and to these varying deformity there are specialized names set up for them.

With the standards for binded feet being set down in the Ming dynasty we see it passed on as a tool in distinquishing the Han girl/woman from those of the Manchus. During the Qing dynasty we see that the feet binding practices developing to the stage where some women can barely walk because their feet are too small to support their body weight, in the case of these women they are called " bao xiao jie "  (ladies who needs to be carried ).  

Another interesting aspect of the foot binding practice is, this practice is more popular with the middle and upper class, for they are the people who can afford to have raise their daugthers without having thenm to work. For the common peasant it was not that practical to bind their feet. For feet binding limit their actions and make them less active.

An interesting note about small feet of Chinese women, as we see nowadays that men have certain fancies about parts of the woman's body, well Chinese men during the late Imperial China period is very crazed with the womens' small feet. Some recoding have shown the toes on a woman's small feet being describes as her nipples, and or the smell of the cinding cloth being described as a great aphrodisiac. During the lat Qing dynasty there was even a book written upon the art of appreciating small feet, the book is called " Jin Lian Pin Zao" ( A manual on appreaciation of the golden lotus ) (I have forgotten who the author is, I am sorry!)

During the late Qing dyansty we see many people are beginning to become oppose to the practice of feet binding, especially for health reasons. Kang You Wei  ( a famous liberal thinker and scholar active during the final years of the Qing dynasty and the early years of the Republic of China) in one of his letters said that it is because of Chinese women binded feet that their babies when born are also weak, thus less capable of achieving like those of foreign people.

After the fall of the Qing dynasty we see that at major cities in China, the population began to adopt to modern ways of living and shun away from the practice of feet binding, but the people who are in the rural areas still very much practice feet binding. The complete end to new cases of feet binding came with the establishment of the Peoples Republic of China, and the only small feet that we see today are those which was performed during the early years of the Reuplican era.

Hope that it had not been too long......            

Hope that this brief introduction of the feet binding story is interesting to the readers out there. And if there are any mistakes, please feel free to commment, as I am always welcome any comments that all of you out there might have.
บันทึกการเข้า
N.K.Kh.
บุคคลทั่วไป
ความคิดเห็นที่ 34  เมื่อ 18 พ.ค. 01, 01:05

Hi- Peking Man...
Welcome to the Thai House!
For others friends here, allow me to introduce our newcomer. Peking Man is my "long-lost brother" who, like Linmou Xiaojie, is a Thai student in Beijing. He is there (at Peking University) as a scholarship student sponsored by my office.
Others used to tell me thatfor them I looked like Peking Man - a case of unrelated twins. I mean Peking Man the Thai Student, not that I look like the prehistoric man called "Peking Man" ...

Well, is that the reason behind your choice of dotcom name, Peking Man? You think you look like the apeman of ZhouKhouDian Cave?

;-)
บันทึกการเข้า
N.K.Kh.
บุคคลทั่วไป
ความคิดเห็นที่ 35  เมื่อ 18 พ.ค. 01, 01:16

Perhaps Peking Man could help a lady up there in another kratoo (#585) who wants to know more about Beijing. My own knowledge of the city is rusty now.

It is interesting to note that the foot-binding tradition originated, as you said, from a dancer in the Nan Tang period. It brings to my mind the ballet dancers' shoes.
บันทึกการเข้า
Peking man
บุคคลทั่วไป
ความคิดเห็นที่ 36  เมื่อ 18 พ.ค. 01, 02:12

Thank you for the brief introduction by N. K. Kh. and well for me anywhere where there is a kratoo concerning Chinese stuff, I am always interested.

Concerning ballet shoes, i happen to have friends who takes ballet major at the Beijing Dance Academy and well their feet are also quite deformed esp. that of the toethumb,  the 2nd, and 3rd finger, for it is these that tkae on the most pressure.

The ballet shoes itself the front is made with a thick layering of cloth and adhesive, which on a level help with the dancer's stance. I also happen to know from my friends that getting infections and wounds from wearing ballet shoes are quite common during the early stages of intensive ballet training.

If you look at it from this perspective, then we might consider the West to also have developed like the East a feet disfiguring practice, which for both, the aim  is for beauty. Another thing concerning ballet dancers, it seems that they are so worn out by their practice and dance that most of them later in life will more than 80% suffer from at least one type of joint or bone problem.

Hmmm...... and then one thinks about the price that is paid for Art's sake.........Is it really worth it?ฮืม
บันทึกการเข้า
จ้อ
แขกเรือน
สุครีพ
ตอบ: 1081

แต่งงานแล้วจ้า ...

เว็บไซต์
ความคิดเห็นที่ 37  เมื่อ 18 พ.ค. 01, 03:18

ได้ยินชื่อคุณ Peking man กับที่คุณนกข. พูดถึงมนุษย์ปักกิ่ง
ทำให้นึกได้ว่าหลายอาทิตย์ก่อนดูสารคดีเกี่ยวกับมนุษย์ปักกิ่ง
ค่อนข้างจะตื่นเต้นราวกับหนังแอ็กชั่น
เรื่องเกิดขึ้นสมัยสงครามโลกครั้งที่สอง เป็นช่วงที่ญิี่ปุ่นกำลังบุกจีนอยู่พอดี
สารคดีบรรยายถึงกระบวนการที่สายลับจีนพยายามจะส่งหัวกะโหลกมนุษย์ปักกิ่ง
ไปยังอเมริกาเพื่อให้พ้นเงื้อมมือของทหารญี่ปุ่น เท็จจริงอย่างไรไม่ทราบได้
เขาเสนอทำนองว่า จักรพรรดิ์ญี่ปุ่นในช่วงนั้น ทรงชอบสะสมโครงกระดูกมนุษย์โบราณ
รู้สึกว่าจะมีโครงกระดูกของมนุษย์ชวาสะสมไว้ในคอเล็กชั่นด้วย

ในปัจจุบันนี้กะโหลกมนุษย์ปักกิ่งได้หายสาบสูญไปไม่รู้ว่าอยู่ที่ใดแน่
( นึกว่าคุณนกข เก็บไว้ซะอีก ได้ยินแว่วๆ ว่ามีใครหน้าเหมือนใคร ฮี่ๆๆ )

... ขออภัยครับนอกเรื่องยาวไปหน่อย
บันทึกการเข้า
เทาชมพู
เจ้าเรือน
หนุมาน
ตอบ: 33585

ดูแลเรือนไทย วิชาการ.คอม

เว็บไซต์
ความคิดเห็นที่ 38  เมื่อ 18 พ.ค. 01, 08:43

สวัสดีค่ะคุณ Peking Man  ยินดีที่ได้พบอีกครั้ง
เรื่องการทรมานร่างกายเพื่อความงาม เป็นสิ่งแปลกประหลาดหากมองด้วยสายตาของอีกยุคหนึ่ง
แม้แต่เรื่องการเร้าเสน่ห์ทางเพศด้วยเท้าพิการเหลือขนาดเล็ก และกลิ่นจากผ้ามัดเท้า ก็เป็นเรื่องน่าสนใจ(แม้ชวนพะอืดพะอม)
อ่านแล้วกลับมาคิดว่าผู้หญิงไทยเราเจอเรื่องเจ็บตัวคล้ายๆอย่างนี้หรือเปล่า    ก็นึกออกแต่ขนาดเบา ไม่ทารุณนัก คือการดัดแขนให้โก่ง  เวลานั่งเท้าแขนจะได้สวย  
และดัดนิ้วให้อ่อน  งอนไปทางด้านหลัง ถ้าหากเรียนรำจะได้ดูสวย
เกล้าจุกในสมัยก่อนก็เจ็บหัวเอาการเหมือนกัน

คุณ Jor
เรื่องมนุษย์ปักกิ่ง เคยอ่านพบว่าเป็นโครงกระดูกไม่จริงใช่ไหมคะ   ไม่มีมนุษย์สายพันธุ์นี้

คุณนกข.
เรื่องบัลเลต์    เคยดูหนังเห็นภาพแต่ละคนลงนั่งเลือดออกซิบๆ หลังการฝึก
ท่าทางที่สง่าเหมือนหงส์เหิร เอาเข้าจริงก็เจ็บปวดสะบักสะบอม
ผู้หญิงตะวันตกในศตวรรษที่ ๑๙ ทรมานร่างกายด้วย corset   รูปร่างออกมาเหมือนนาฬิกาทราย  เอว ๑๗ นิ้วเท่านั้นเองค่ะ
บันทึกการเข้า
จ้อ
แขกเรือน
สุครีพ
ตอบ: 1081

แต่งงานแล้วจ้า ...

เว็บไซต์
ความคิดเห็นที่ 39  เมื่อ 18 พ.ค. 01, 09:24

Peking Man เป็นชื่อเรียกหัวกะโหลกของมนุษย์โบราณที่ขุดพบในประเทศจีนครับ

จริงๆ ยังไม่ถือว่าเป็นมนุษย์ดี เพราะว่าเป็นสปีชี่ Homo erectus

คนละสปีชี่กับมนุษย์ปัจจุบันซึ่งเป็นตะกูล Homo sapiens จะเรียกว่ายังเป็นลิงอยู่ก็ได้ครับ

รู้สึกว่าจะอายุประมาณ 1.9 ล้านปีมาแล้ว แต่หัวกะโหลกนั้นหายไปซะแล้วครับ

มีสารคดีของบีบีซีเรื่อง ape man http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/apeman/' target='_blank'>http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/apeman/

แต่สารคดีมนุษย์ปักกิ่งผมจำไม่ได้ว่าดูจากช่องไหนครับกำลังหาอยู่
บันทึกการเข้า
Peking man
บุคคลทั่วไป
ความคิดเห็นที่ 40  เมื่อ 18 พ.ค. 01, 14:38

Concerning the Peking man's first skull that was discovered at "Zhou Kou Dian" . The story mentioned by Khun jor is true that prior to the japanese invasion of Beijing (Pei Ping then) there was an attempt to ship the skull of to the US. for safe keeping I think that the skull was supposed to be sent by train to Shang Hai and then via Shanghai shipped to the US. As far as I can remember, I think that the skull and its log book made in to the train station, but during its journey from Beijing to Shanghai it then mysteriously disappeared. As to the current location of the Peking man's skull I believe that it is still a mystery that no one has solved.

To khun "tao Chompu"'s comment about the price that women throughout the ages has to pay for beauty, In Chinese there is a saying that goes " Ai Mei Bu Yao Ming" which roughly translates to "Not caring for one's life, as long as one is beautiful!" As to the reason behind why women are so willing to pay such a price to become beautiful.......My many female friends tells me that it is one to please men esp. their boyfriends, and two for their own self confidence.

For me, I personally believe that beauty is in the eye of the beholder..... and though some of these qualities might not shine through, .but if you look closely I can tell you that every one has their own beauty that longs to break free and shine through, both boys and girls, man and woman, young and old. Beauty is enhanced with age and wisdom.
บันทึกการเข้า
เทาชมพู
เจ้าเรือน
หนุมาน
ตอบ: 33585

ดูแลเรือนไทย วิชาการ.คอม

เว็บไซต์
ความคิดเห็นที่ 41  เมื่อ 18 พ.ค. 01, 16:16

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
ใช้ได้กับเรื่องสังข์ทองพอดีเลยค่ะ

จำได้นิดหน่อยว่ามีหนังเรื่องมนุษย์ปักกิ่งที่หายไปในขบวนรถไฟ  แต่จำไม่ได้แล้วว่าใครเป็นนักสืบเอกในเรื่อง

เคยได้ยินอาจารย์สอนภาษาจีนท่านหนึ่งเล่าถึงวรรณคดีจีนเก่าๆในไทย   เรื่อง "สามก๊กอิ๋ง" เป็นเรื่องโยงระหว่างไซฮั่นกับสามก๊ก ว่าตัวละครตัวไหนในเรื่องหนึ่งมาเกิดเป็นอีกตัวในเรื่องหนึ่ง
ดิฉันไม่เคยได้ยินเรื่องนี้มาก่อน  รู้จักแต่ไซ่ฮั่นและสามก๊ก  อาจารย์เล่าว่าในเมืองจีน  คนที่เรียนปริญญาโทหรือเอกจะได้เรียนเรื่องนี้ด้วย
คุณ Pekingman เรียนหรือเปล่าคะ   อยากขอความรู้บ้าง
บันทึกการเข้า
Peking man
บุคคลทั่วไป
ความคิดเห็นที่ 42  เมื่อ 19 พ.ค. 01, 21:29

To khun Tao Chompu, Hmm....though I have read "the Romance of the Three Kingdoms" once, nad have read a selection of the "Records of the Three Kingdom"  one amongst the "zheng shi" that Lin Mou has mentioned above. But I myself am not familiar at all with "San Guo Ying"  that you have mentioned....

So sorry to let you down, so sorry! Perhaps are there something that you would like to know instead?
บันทึกการเข้า
นกข.
บุคคลทั่วไป
ความคิดเห็นที่ 43  เมื่อ 19 พ.ค. 01, 21:44

เดานะครับ
สงสัยว่าจีนแดงของมนุษย์ปักกิ่ง จะไม่ค่อยเชื่อเรื่องการกลับชาติมาเกิดมังครับ จึงไม่มีหนังสือเล่มนี้ให้นักเรียนเขาได้เรียน
อาจจะต้องตามที่มหาวิทยาลัยทางไต้หวัน
บันทึกการเข้า
ฟ้าคราม
บุคคลทั่วไป
ความคิดเห็นที่ 44  เมื่อ 20 พ.ค. 01, 17:54

ผมว่าน่าเห็นใจผู้หญิงจีน โบราณมากนะครับ ที่ต้องถูกกดขี่ ความจริงความเชื่อจากศาสนาก็มีส่วนทำให้สังคมต้องเป็นอย่างนี้เหมือนกันเพราะ ลักธิขงจื้อเองก็ได้กล่าวเอาไว้ว่า ผู้หญิงเมื่ออยู่บ้านเชื่อฟังพ่อ แต่งงานเชื่อฟังสามี  สามีตายเชื่อฟังลูกชาย ไม่เปิดดอกาศให้ผู้หญิงจีนได้พึ่งตัวเองเลย
บันทึกการเข้า
หน้า: 1 2 [3] 4
  พิมพ์  

กระโดดไป: