ตอบ: 1081

แต่งงานแล้วจ้า ...

เว็บไซต์
 เมื่อ 31 ม.ค. 01, 08:29

Dear all,

Since, there are many experts in World history in Reunthai,
I would like to ask, is anyone interested to join
our Vmagazine Section?

We are looking for the articles about World history.
Europian, Chinese, Japanese, Arabics, American
or any histories from any parts of the world are welcome.

You can have a look at "Lawrence of Arabia" article
for example.  The article need not to be long.
(At least 1 page of A4 paper is fine)

So, if you are intereted to publish articles with
our Vmagazine, please contact me at:

jor@vcharkarn.com or vcharkarn@vcharkarn.com

I believe the article we published will be useful for
interesting people and high school student.
บันทึกการเข้า
นกข.
บุคคลทั่วไป
ความคิดเห็นที่ 1  เมื่อ 30 ม.ค. 01, 18:04

เขียนเล่นๆ ในกระทู้นี่เหมือนคุยกันครับ มีคนเข้ามาคุยด้วย ขัดคอบ้าง เสริมบ้าง แก้ไขที่เราพลาดไปบ้าง อย่างนั้นผมเขียนได้

แต่ถ้าจะให้เขียนเป็นบทความจริงๆ ... ขอไปคิดดูก่อนครับ กลัวความสามารถไม่ถึง ถ้าจะให้เขียนจริงๆ ผมต้องทำการบ้านมากกว่าที่เขียนในกระทู้นี้ ซึ่งนึกอะไรได้ก็ว่าส่งเดชไปจากความจำ ไม่ได้สอบทาน
บันทึกการเข้า
พวงร้อย
สุครีพ
ตอบ: 904

เว็บไซต์
ความคิดเห็นที่ 2  เมื่อ 31 ม.ค. 01, 03:00

K. Jor ka, I got an idea.  K. NKK said it'll be a lot of work for someone to write an article.  I can atest to that, it takes about 20 times more effort to write an article compare to chatting in the webboard.  So why don't we open a new room for world history and post a topic, then everyone who has anything to say contributes something.  Until we could arrive at certain point then someone volunteer to edit the posts together.  Someone else could search illustrations such as picture or photos on the web.  Then we can publish it in the magazine as a team effort.

You suggested to me in the past to us WdeksilpW room but it won't work ka.  There're only kids there whose main concern is still entrance exams or how to get scholarship to go to graduate school.  There's no atmosphere to generate enough interest.  I can't get my juice flowing like here in Reurnthai na ka.  Perhaps, if there's enough help, K NKK migh consider to be the editor since it'll be lighter load for him.  What do you think of that ka, Khun Nilkhunka?  Sorry to use English na ka.  Khun Jor couldn't smuggle Thai fonts to french university comp system where he's logging from right now.
บันทึกการเข้า
Sokun
บุคคลทั่วไป
ความคิดเห็นที่ 3  เมื่อ 31 ม.ค. 01, 03:12

I definitely support Khun Puangroi's brilliant idea krub. It would be a rather cosy place to hang out.
บันทึกการเข้า
จ้อ
แขกเรือน
สุครีพ

แต่งงานแล้วจ้า ...

เว็บไซต์
ความคิดเห็นที่ 4  เมื่อ 31 ม.ค. 01, 04:35

Pi'Puangroi, we have a plan to open new room for

discuss world history as well.  What do you think

if we open small room in Reaunthai?

Or I change "DekSill" room to "History room"?

I agree with Khun Neil-Kang-Kha, that it take alot

of time to writing just one article. In webboard it is far more easy.

However, writting in webboard is very hard for other people to reference

and searching data.  In long term, the article is more useful na krab.

In fact, Khun Da-Ha-Sha-Da's Lowrence of Arabia story

was edited from the story she oposted in Pantip webboard.

Well... if I have  someone help me collect and edit what people

post in Reurnthai and put it into  articles, I would be very happy.

But I think it is even more harder than writting an article.

I think if we only talk in webboard, the interesting and useful stuff

you post will not be last long.  

I means... if, perhap, oneday we cann't find any support and have to close this web.

We can put our articles in some goverment websites. I am sure that many people would like

to keep these useful informations in their web, but noone want to keep webboad data.

Opps... I didn't say we will close soon na krab ... don't be sad na krab!

Just give you an example. And tell you our idea.

About article, I don't mean the real educational article.

Actaully, we want the easyone, so every people can read and enjoy.

if anyone interest to join ( and have time to write one) or have any idea, please let me know krab ยิ้ม

Every suggestions are welcome.
บันทึกการเข้า
พวงร้อย
สุครีพ

เว็บไซต์
ความคิดเห็นที่ 5  เมื่อ 31 ม.ค. 01, 05:13

There are 2 issues naka.

1. Posts in the webboard.  I agree that we should have some sort of indexing system whether it's just Ruernthai index or all of Vcharkarn site index by subject topic such as:

Mythology:

1 Greek

2 Hindu

History: Zshould split by period too)

Literature

Social studies

Physics (split to more detailed topics)

Astronomy

Biology

etc.

It could be posts from Ruernthai, Deksil, Vguide or even magazine pooled in together in the same category to make it easy to search.  (I hate to say that I told you so na ka but I did tell you a long time ago.  It's just gonna get harder as time goes by.)

2. Articles for the magazine:

To be done the same way K. Daha. that is, did with Lawrence' story, she translated and posted in Pantip then edited herself to publish in Vmag.  However, that still takes a lot of time for some people.  For example, Khun Nil. could have time to to write if someone can search and confirm that the info. he got from recollection is correct.  That's his main concern ka.  What I suggested was, say, he posts a topic with as much info he could recollect from his vast memory.  Then other people join in as to reaffirm or add more info if needed.  It's still his idea and thoughts but with some help.  To generate everything by one person is still a lot of work and requires a lot of referencing.  The same will go for anyone who wants to write about certain thing na ka.  It's still one person initiate and do initial work but letting it mature online will save a lot of time.  It's also much nicer to have help ka.  I wish I could do that naka.  I usually got idea what to write from questions generated from discussion.  For example, the whole inspiration fro Wthe family of Great Observatories" came from just one post in Wahkor a while ago when someone ask to compare the resolution of Hubble and Chandra ka.  Then I realize that people don't know the reason for multiwavelength observation.  Then people don't understand process in stellae evolution why there're so many wavelengths to observe.  The interaction back and forth will invigorate and sometimes even generate idea what to write.  Most important thing, which is what people want to hear.  You can't get that from going into your private study and think up topics to write ka.  This is just from little experience I have na ka.  

3.  Deksil is kind of different circle ka.  Even Dekvit is that way too.  It's different purpose, different interest ka.  For students, they're more interest in knowing it to do their homework or exam.  But for most of us here at Ruernthai, we chat just for fun for appreciation of our lives, our heritage.  Eventhough it could be talking about the same topic but it has entirely dieerent flavor louy ka.    

I like the idea of branching out from Ruernthai to have a little corner for discussion out of WThaiW issue.  For example, we can have a WteahoueW or "Rong Tium" to chat all things Chinese, Japanese or other fareastern culture;  Then we can have "coffehouse" to discuss western-influenced culture, for example.
บันทึกการเข้า
พวงร้อย
สุครีพ

เว็บไซต์
ความคิดเห็นที่ 6  เมื่อ 31 ม.ค. 01, 05:20

Sorry for my tyop's ka.  Well, you can see how atrocious my typing skill is when I don't reread what I typed ka. ;-)  Hope you can guess what I said.
บันทึกการเข้า
จ้อ
แขกเรือน
สุครีพ

แต่งงานแล้วจ้า ...

เว็บไซต์
ความคิดเห็นที่ 7  เมื่อ 31 ม.ค. 01, 20:29

Thanks for your comment and suggestion krab.

About the new conner for World history, it is now in our
devolopment plan krab.  We need sometime for redecoration
and find the best solution krab.
But I can promise that you will get it soon.

About the articles, I think I used wrong example.
Actually, the article like what Khun "Tawapak" post in "From Reader" section
of Reunthai would be fine krab.  It not much different from Katoo.
บันทึกการเข้า
หน้า: [1]
  พิมพ์  

กระโดดไป: