เทาชมพู
เจ้าเรือน
หนุมาน
ตอบ: 33585

ดูแลเรือนไทย วิชาการ.คอม

เว็บไซต์
ความคิดเห็นที่ 45  เมื่อ 22 ธ.ค. 05, 11:21

Khun Andreas,

Are you sure that you called the right university and got the right answer?
Some of your words made me wonder on the accuracy of your information.

I thought you used the story of Cupid&Psyche as an example of the relationship between a mysterious person and a curious one.Once the secret is  revealed, the relationship dissolves in the air.
In your second message, did you too profoundly  interpret my answer? It somewhat confused me.

What about changing "sincere love" into "sincere admiration"? That will do.
บันทึกการเข้า
Andreas
แขกเรือน
ชมพูพาน
ตอบ: 130

ความคิดเห็นที่ 46  เมื่อ 22 ธ.ค. 05, 23:42

Dear Khun เทาชมพู kharb

I am so sure that I got the right information from .... kharb. First, officer told me that L.H.D is awarded to Thai Lady..... and second when officer spelled your name to me kharb.  (I am aware of mentioning other information regarding how I got the answer since this is public forum. Thus if you want just to be Khun เทาชมพู in this cyber word, it is not my job to let other people know your real name kharb. The most important thing is I do respect all of your work and decision kharb.)

Anyway, please give me an apology kharb if some of my words have made you confused. I did not mean to let you feel that way at all.

Speaking of which you have questioned, there are two reasons why I used the story of Cupid and Phyche as an excuse to search your identity.

(1). Phyche although realized that she is forbidden to look at Cupid, her curiosity including the support from her sister made her breaking the rule. Like Phyche, although I know it might be forbidden to know your real name in the cyber word, I still made an attempt to find out…kharb.

(2) Cupid is God of Love. In my definition; love is something valuable. The love that I mentioned to you is “Love for someone I respect”. Therefore I used Cupid to send you my sincere love kharb.

With all you great work, contribution, and kindness, you have been given respect from me kharb. Like all of my supervisors in my university, I always convey my sincere love to them kharb. However, If you don’t like this word, I am glad to use “sincere admiration & respect” as you have suggested kharb.

Only one thing I don’t want it to be happened after I know your identity, as you can see by story of Cupid, is you give me a punishment …kharb, for example angry to me or don’t want to talk to me anymore ..kharb.

Again I am so much regret if I made you somehow feel bad by my words. Due to English is my second language and my English is not perfect……as the result, I might unexpectedly interpret your words in the wrong way kharb.

Best regards,

Andreas
บันทึกการเข้า
เทาชมพู
เจ้าเรือน
หนุมาน

ดูแลเรือนไทย วิชาการ.คอม

เว็บไซต์
ความคิดเห็นที่ 47  เมื่อ 23 ธ.ค. 05, 11:56

Now that  I've  got your sms message, I 'm completely convinced that you called the right university  and got the right answer.

As for the topic of that Greek myth, I have come to understand  your meaning.Please accept my sincere apology if I misinterpreted it in the way  you did not mean to.

To confirm  my apology and to show my appreciation of your effort in searching the clues, let's go to the topic "Rocky Mountains".

I 'll guide you to the beautiful landscape of Colorado, in hoping  that it  might inspire you to take a vacation here some day.

I'm leaving  Colorado a week after the new year, but I'll be back again in Summer of 2007 .

บันทึกการเข้า
Andreas
แขกเรือน
ชมพูพาน
ตอบ: 130

ความคิดเห็นที่ 48  เมื่อ 24 ธ.ค. 05, 01:56

as you wish..kharb
บันทึกการเข้า
เทาชมพู
เจ้าเรือน
หนุมาน

ดูแลเรือนไทย วิชาการ.คอม

เว็บไซต์
ความคิดเห็นที่ 49  เมื่อ 24 ธ.ค. 05, 02:42

I tried to send you a message, but for some unknown reason(which puzzled even Khun Off) I could not.

So I'll send you an email instead.  
บันทึกการเข้า
เทาชมพู
เจ้าเรือน
หนุมาน

ดูแลเรือนไทย วิชาการ.คอม

เว็บไซต์
ความคิดเห็นที่ 50  เมื่อ 25 ธ.ค. 05, 09:39

Khun Nuchan ka,

I promise you , if the right time comes , you will  surely know my identity.

But  now, PinkandGrey's identity, as you've just said,

is like a butterfly, the more you chase it, it will elude you.

But if you turn your attention to other things,

it comes softly and sits on your shoulder.

Have a Happy New Year ka,

บันทึกการเข้า
Nuchana
สุครีพ
ตอบ: 979

ความคิดเห็นที่ 51  เมื่อ 25 ธ.ค. 05, 13:35

Well, I have got the message with much thank ka.
I agree with what you have just said.
Given that I do not know who you are,
I can keep talking silly and non-sense stuff to you, kind of relax.
But once  I really know it, I may scare and run away 100 miles,
or  be gone with the wind  "for good".
If it is the latter case, then it will be very sad.  
บันทึกการเข้า
หน้า: 1 2 3 [4]
  พิมพ์  

กระโดดไป: