อ่าน: 16072 Winter Wonderland
Dominio
ชมพูพาน
ตอบ: 128

ทำงาน

ความคิดเห็นที่ 30  เมื่อ 20 ธ.ค. 05, 19:29

ขอตอบคุณ ค.ห. 28

อาจารย์ได้อธิบายไว้ในกระทู้หิมะแรก ค.ห. 12
....ส่วน Greeley เป็นสายศิลป์ด้านการศึกษา นักการศึกษาดังๆของไทยหลายคนจบจากที่นี่
มาแต่โบราณกาล จนทุกวันนี้ก็ยังมีนักเรียนทุนมาเรียนกันอยู่

ถ้าจะอธิบายเพิ่มเติมก็ได้ดังนี้คะ

คุณคุ้นเคยกับตอนที่เราพิสูจน์อัลจีบรา/ตรีโกณมิติ ที่ต้องใช้คำว่า Q.E.D. ไหมค่ะ แต่คราวนี้
ไม่ใช่ภาษาละติน quod erat demonstratum (ภาษาไทยเรียกว่า ซตพ= ซึ่งต้องพิสูจน์) นะคะ

แต่ Q.E.D. ครั้งนี้ คือ =  Quite enough done!

ก็ใบแรกได้ที่โคโลราโด ตอนนั้นอาจจะใช้เวลาสัก 4 ปี พอใบที่ 2 เรียนคอร์สเวอร์คเพิ่มอีกสัก 10 วิชา
เขียน  dissertation ก็คงจะจบด๊อกใบที่ 2ได้ ใน 24 เดือน

(คนอื่นอาจจะหลายปีหน่อย) แต่สำหรับอาจารย์ หากทำในสาขาวรรณกรรมเปรียบเทียบ มหาวิทยาลัยเขาบอกว่า
•   cachet.......................a distinctive quality
•   creme de la creme......best of the best, lit. cream of the cream
•   par excellence............quintessential, lit. by excellence
•   nec plus ultra.............the highest degree of excellence

เลือกใช้บรรทัดไหนก็ได้ค่ะ ไม่ผิดหรอกค่ะ  
บันทึกการเข้า
เทาชมพู
เจ้าเรือน
หนุมาน
ตอบ: 33584

ดูแลเรือนไทย วิชาการ.คอม

เว็บไซต์
ความคิดเห็นที่ 31  เมื่อ 20 ธ.ค. 05, 19:39

ขอไม่พูดนะคะ  คุยเรื่องอื่นเถอะ
บันทึกการเข้า
เทาชมพู
เจ้าเรือน
หนุมาน

ดูแลเรือนไทย วิชาการ.คอม

เว็บไซต์
ความคิดเห็นที่ 32  เมื่อ 20 ธ.ค. 05, 20:09

เว็บบอร์ดทรยศอีกแล้ว
พิมพ์แล้วส่งไม่ไป
ขอบคุณค่ะอาจารย์นิรันดร์
สุขสันต์วันคริสต์มาสเช่นกัน
ดอกไม้สวยมากทั้งดอกไม้และฝีมือถ่าย
ที่นี่หาดอกไม้สดดูไม่ได้เลยในฤดูนี้
บันทึกการเข้า
Andreas
แขกเรือน
ชมพูพาน
ตอบ: 130

ความคิดเห็นที่ 33  เมื่อ 21 ธ.ค. 05, 04:53

Dear Khun เทาชมพู

Many thanks for the nice pictures you have posted. It is very interesting to see a city in Northern U.S.A covered by snow. Luckily, in the city where I live, there has no snow.

As I saw your last post, I guess that you are still in U.S.A, and are probably facing the harsh & chill temperature in Colorado. If my guess is right, please do take care yourself, put more clothes. I also wish you have good luck, have no sickness during visiting U.S.A. --------------------

Anyway, I am indeed going to give you a big confession ! Let me explain why I have to do so, in the followings………

It has been a long ago since I have met you in this cyber-world. With all your great contributions, kind helps and valuable knowledge, I have put you into one of my admirers. Like many other people, I have questioned you identities since I read many of your posts.

Recently,   last three topics (namely “หิมะแรก” and “Winter Wonderland” including Khun แพร ‘s topic “ขอแสดงความยินดี กับคุณเทาชมพู”) have brought me so much attention to put an attempt to find out your information. In stead of asking who you are in this website, in which I will get only allowed-to-know information, I start to collect all possible clues by myself.  

You might have called this action as “invasion of privacy”. If you think so, please give me apology. All I have done so far is just trying to obtain information, without any attempts to interfere or to do something bad for you. (I swear !)  

May be, a story of “Cupid” would give you more explanation of how am I curious about you?

“There is a very interesting story about Cupid and His mortal Bride Psyche in Roman mythology. Venus was jealous of the beauty of Psyche, and ordered Cupid to punish the mortal. But instead, Cupid fell deeply in love with her. He took her as his wife, but as a mortal she was forbidden to look at him. Psyche was happy until her sisters persuaded her to look at Cupid. As soon as Psyche looked at Cupid, Cupid punished her by leaving her. Their lovely castle and gardens vanished too. Psyche found herself alone in an open field with no signs of other beings or Cupid”.  

Like Phyche, she wanted to look at Cupid although she was forbidden; I have desire to look at you too. However, in reality you are not Cupid as well as I am not Phyche………so please don’t leave me as your punishment.

By the way, after I have gathered all clues from those mentioned topics, I began to visualize them as one big picture. However, it was not easy task since all clues did absolutely act as puzzle. Let me emphasis one more “IT IS AMONG THE MOST HARDEST PUZZLES I HAVE EVER DONE” (ha ha ha ha ha). No doubt, solving these puzzle information is very challenging. Thanks to my scientist characteristics regarding “(1) Observation, (2) Creating Hypothesis, (3) Collecting Data, (4) Analyzing Data, (5) Making Conclusion, they helped me to finished this work.  

Today, after I had put samples into the system in my lab, I sat in front of my computer, used Google as a tool to finalize my hypothesis and to collect the last set of information about you. Hours and hours had passed until I hang up the telephone conversation in which I spoken to a university officer where your L.H.D. is awarded; I got the answer++++++.

I was so proud, not that I knew the answer of your identity………… but proud that we have an excellent Thai person who brought back a great and honor accomplishment, again not only for yourself but for all Thai people. Thailand (as a country) including you yourself (as Thai person) has arisen to gain international acceptance once more !!  

Please allow me to congratulate you once more since I have noticed that this L.H.D. is an honorary award. It is only given to those who have achieved great eminence in a field of endeavor or have made significant contributions to cultural, educational, scientific, economic, social or humanitarian fields.

Although my job is done because I know the answer already, please mark my word……”you are still being Khun เทาชมพู for me in this cyber-word”. All I have known about you will be secretly kept as you wish. However, if in the future we will come across each other in person, I would like to get to know you as another name.

Lastly, it is my pleasure to know you.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

All with my best regards

Andreas
บันทึกการเข้า
นิรันดร์
องคต
ตอบ: 522

ความคิดเห็นที่ 34  เมื่อ 21 ธ.ค. 05, 13:02

ดอกไม้ที่ผมถ่าย เตรียมไว้สำหรับบัณฑิตใหม่ของมหานคร ซึ่งกำหนดรับปริญญาใกล้เคียงกับที่อาจารย์"เทาชมพู"รับปริญญาเอกครับ
บัณฑิตใหม่ที่นี่ ถ่ายรูปฉลองกันท่ามกลางแดดที่อบอุ่นค่อนข้างร้อนครับ    
บันทึกการเข้า
Nuchana
สุครีพ
ตอบ: 979

ความคิดเห็นที่ 35  เมื่อ 21 ธ.ค. 05, 13:30

Thanks, khun Andreas, for making me look much better, 55555. What an effort!
บันทึกการเข้า
เทาชมพู
เจ้าเรือน
หนุมาน

ดูแลเรือนไทย วิชาการ.คอม

เว็บไซต์
ความคิดเห็นที่ 36  เมื่อ 21 ธ.ค. 05, 22:08

Dear Khun Andreas,

My goodness!

Even though I'm a Sherlock Holmes' fan, I 've never dreamt of finding the great detective

himself in real life until I read your message.

First , let me wholeheartedly thank you for your compliment.  I was deeply touched by your words and, especially, your hard works in searching my identities.

Finally,you've already proved  the proverb "where there is a will , there is a way". You've found the

way!

Secondly, I have to confess that I feel greatly flattered by your cool confession.

I love mystery, but never in my life l've  dreamt of being the  main mysterious person in the center of the story .

I've always been an  observer ,an outsider who just watches and tells.

no more,no less.

I do not consider you an intruder of privacy. It's  kind of proud to realize that, after years of my staying incognito in the cyber world, someone of great skills is interested enough to make his effort in finding the real me.

Moreover , the myth of Cupid and Psyche is a very lovely one. It is among one of my favorite Greek myths. You have so beautifully made it an aesthetic  excuse that I cannot say anything more than... I'm honored.

Now that you know who I am. I have something to ask you just out of curiousity.

Please go to
 http://www.vcharkarn.com/my/

I 've left a message in your box.

บันทึกการเข้า
Nuchana
สุครีพ

ความคิดเห็นที่ 37  เมื่อ 21 ธ.ค. 05, 22:32

Well, I really believe in the freedom of thought,
and I hope that nobody is going to use a "black magic" to block the vote
in defiance of the concept of "sharing infomation" which is a positive thing.

In God we trust, amend.  
บันทึกการเข้า
Andreas
แขกเรือน
ชมพูพาน

ความคิดเห็นที่ 38  เมื่อ 21 ธ.ค. 05, 23:33

Dear Khun เทาชมพู, may I use this space to talk to Khun Nuchan? kharb

To Khun Nuchan, Could you please give me more explanation regarding both of your reply No 35&37? kharb
บันทึกการเข้า
เนยสด
ชมพูพาน
ตอบ: 153

เว็บไซต์
ความคิดเห็นที่ 39  เมื่อ 22 ธ.ค. 05, 00:33

ขาวไปหมดเลยครับ สบายตาดี
เชียงใหม่หนาวแล้วครับ
ตอนนอนต้องห่มผ้า 2-3 ชั้น ไม่งั้นไม่สบายแน่ๆ
บันทึกการเข้า

Andreas
แขกเรือน
ชมพูพาน

ความคิดเห็นที่ 40  เมื่อ 22 ธ.ค. 05, 00:35

Dear Khun เทาชมพู again kharb....

My bad !

I should, at first, thank you for your kind understanding of my detective action.

OK  Here it comes……. I would like to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for your kind understanding.

To be honest, I am not Holmes' fan. Also I don’t like to be use detective skill in which I don’t think I have either (ha ha ha )….. However, I just followed my heart and my natural instinct. Most of the time when I myself have questioned in something, I always put all of my efforts to figure out the answer. No matter how hard the question was, I must go through. Sometime I could come up with the answer by myself, and again, sometime I had to ask for help……… As searching your identity was one of the hardest tasks, I needed help. It was very funny and very difficult to obtain the information, since my phone call had been transferred to many receiver hands until I got the answer. I finally had to talk to at least 4 officers in the (……..) university to ask for your real name.

Anyway, the reflection of your thought about “never dreamt of being the main mysterious person in the center of the story” and “always been an observer, an outsider who just watches and tells”…….. has come to the point that although you have been and outsider, there are tons of people who are otherwise considering as far more outsiders….. I am considering myself as a member of this group too. So even though you are in the edge of the story, you might be in the center of story by other viewers.

Yeap  I have happy that using story of Cupid has shown the significant success of explanation. As Cupid is a God of Love…..so I asked him to be my representative to convey my sincere love to you.  Thanks to Cupid and Phyche, they have done a great job.

By the way, although I cannot give anybody the answer about history, I will always come to join the conversation every now and then. Until some of the questions are directly concerning to my field of Life Sciences, I will for sure give back the answers.

Best Regards

Andreas
บันทึกการเข้า
Nuchana
สุครีพ

ความคิดเห็นที่ 41  เมื่อ 22 ธ.ค. 05, 02:17

I just opened the mail a moment ago.
I take your words and wait for the right time to come,
For only a ripe fruit falling to the ground develops full flavor.
I recall Nathaniel Hawthorne’s words about butterfly.
I should say my thirst is like a butterfly too.
When I pursue, it is always beyond my grasp.
If I just sit down and take it easy,
the answer may alight upon me one day.
At this stage I feel I can’t be any happier.
So I realize curiosity must be kept alive only if it brings more enjoyment.
And I should put an end to a long quest to solve my doubt,
For the need doesn’t exist and I must ask myself “what for”.
Curiosity has its own reason for existing,
For  it is the root of human mind.
But sometimes I must choose only to keep the intellectual one acute,
And forget the one that is not.
บันทึกการเข้า
Nuchana
สุครีพ

ความคิดเห็นที่ 42  เมื่อ 22 ธ.ค. 05, 03:55

ตอบ ค.ห. 38
ไม่มีอะไรมากค่ะ แซวกันที่กระทู้หนังสือน่าอ่าน แล้วตกค้างมาถึงกระทู้นี้

ขออนุญาต 10 วิค่ะ: คุณอยู่ที่ CDC Atlanta  หรือเปล่าค่ะ ถ้าใช่ อีกไม่กี่วันดิฉันจะไปแลบคุณแนต คงได้พบคุณด้วย
บันทึกการเข้า
Andreas
แขกเรือน
ชมพูพาน

ความคิดเห็นที่ 43  เมื่อ 22 ธ.ค. 05, 05:48

Yeap  I work at CDC kharb...khun Nuchan

where is แลบคุณแนต? kharb....at Clifton Rd? or Century? or Koger?

Anyway, I am in Chamblee kharb.
บันทึกการเข้า
Nuchana
สุครีพ

ความคิดเห็นที่ 44  เมื่อ 22 ธ.ค. 05, 08:42

1600 Clifton. Bldg 17, rm 3020. หลังไมค์ค่ะ
บันทึกการเข้า
หน้า: 1 2 [3] 4
  พิมพ์  

กระโดดไป: