ข่าว: การแนบไฟล์ กรุณาใช้ชื่อไฟล์ภาษาอังกฤษเท่านั้นครับ
หน้า: [1] 2
  พิมพ์  
อ่าน: 25463 ขอประวัติของอาณาจักอิสานปุระ(อีสานปุระ)หน่อยครับ
longhorn
อสุรผัด
ตอบ: 9

เมื่อ 20 ก.ย. 05, 22:28

คือว่าอาจารย์เค้าเอามาสอนแต่เผอิญไม่มีในหนังสือเรียนน่ะครับ จดไม่ทันเพราะอาจารย์เค้าพูดเอาไม่ใช่เขียนให้จด วานรบกวนทีนะครับ จะนำไปอ่านสอบ
บันทึกการเข้า
longhorn
อสุรผัด

ความคิดเห็นที่ 1  เมื่อ 20 ก.ย. 05, 22:37

ช่วยหน่อยนะครับอีก5วันก็จะสอบแล้ว ยังไม่ได้อ่านวิชานี้เลย
บันทึกการเข้า
Hotacunus
องคต
ตอบ: 613

AD FRANCIAM

ความคิดเห็นที่ 2  เมื่อ 21 ก.ย. 05, 07:26

คร่าวๆ นะครับ เพราะไม่มีตำราใกล้ตัว อิอิ

อิสานปุระ มีกล่าวถึงในบันทึกการเดินทางของพระถังซำจั๋ง กับ พระอิ้จิง ครับ กล่าวว่าอยู่ทางตะวันออกของทวารวดี อายุก็ราวพุทธศตวรรษที่ ๑๒ -๑๓ ครับ

ซึ่งบันทึกจีนอีกสายหนึ่ง ก็เรียกอาณาจักรนี้ว่า "เจินล่า" หรือ แบบไทยๆ คือ "เจนละ" นั่นแหละครับ

เข้าใจว่า คงเรียกกันตาม ราชธานี สมัยนั้นเมืองอะไรเป็นราชธานี ก็เรียกเอาเมืองนั้นเป็นชื่ออาณาจักร จีนก็จดไว้ แล้วเสียงก็เพี้ยนๆ ไปตามสำเนียงจีน

สรุปว่า ทั้ง "อิสานปุระ" และ "เจนละ" ก็คืออาณาจักรเขมรโบราณ "สมัยก่อนเมืองพระนคร" ครับ

รูปแบบศิลปะก็เรียกกันว่าเป็นแบบสมโบร์ไพรกุก

นั่นแหละครับ  ไปหาหนังสือประมาณนี้อ่านได้ หรือไม่ก็ไปค้นใน google ด้วยภาษาอังกฤษว่า Isanapura นะครับ อย่าไปดูเว็บไทย เพราะข้อมูลไม่ค่อยมีอะไร ถ้าอ่านภาษาฝรั่งเศสได้ก็ดูเว็บฝรั่งเศสดีที่สุด เพราะเรื่องพวกนี้ ฝรั่งเศสศึกษาไว้เยอะครับ

จวนตัวแบบนี้ ไปหาหนังสือที่ห้องสมุดดีที่สุด ภาษาไทยก็ประมาณ อาณาจักรเจนละ ก็พอได้ครับ

ขอให้ทำคะแนนได้ดีๆ นะครับ

http://www.khmerstudies.org/events/preabstracts.htm  
เป็นบทคัดย่องานสัมมนาเกี่ยวกับ อารยธรรมก่อนเมืองพระนคร

Study on an ancient city, ISANAPURA
IchitaShimoda and Chhum Meng Hong

This report presents the outline of the research result in 2002-2003 by Sambor Prei Kuk Conservation Project that are joint project between Ministry of Culture and Fine Arts and Waseda University.

ISANAPURA is an archaeological site that is identified as ancient capital of Chenla in 7th century.

This capital is surrounded by square shape of moats and embankment in 2 by 2km. Although this geometrical shape of capital has been found by the aerial survey in the beginning of last century, no researcher carried out a reconnaissance survey up to now. This survey is not finished completely according to the parts of deep forest. But we found many ruins of brick tower and traces of civil work. Some of them constitute the complex temple by multiple towers and moat. Besides, one ancient road is confirmed from the west side of the capital and it is conjectured that would be connected intermittently to Angkor monuments. This reports described about these new archeological findings and capital structure that was emerged by this survey in advance of the archeological excavation survey hereafter.
บันทึกการเข้า
longhorn
อสุรผัด

ความคิดเห็นที่ 3  เมื่อ 22 ก.ย. 05, 17:04

อ่าๆจะไม่ทันแล้วครับ ถ้าได้ละเอียดกว่านี้จะดีมากๆเลยครับ

ปล.ขอบคุณมากครับ
บันทึกการเข้า
Andreas
แขกเรือน
ชมพูพาน
ตอบ: 130

ความคิดเห็นที่ 4  เมื่อ 24 ก.ย. 05, 01:41

Indeed thanks to Khun Hotacunus.......for such a nice help. Your contribution makes me to know more about this ancient city as well.

However, only thing that’s bothering me now is....... what is happening to Thai education system? .....

I have seen a lot of Thai students, from pre-university until post-university, asking help about their works with the expectation of getting whole or full story   !!

Why cannot Thai students find this information by themselves? Is it hard to use Google search? Is it hard to go and ask the lecturer for his/her suggested books? .......

Particularly when they are involving with their own assignment or examination.......It is his own task to find the information themselves, isn't it ?.......... Yet, if they ask just for the idea of how to find more information from us.....it is OK !!.....BUT HE/SHE SHOULD NOT EXPECT ALL INFORMATION OR THE WHOLE STORY FROM US ....... It shows no responsibility for his/her study.......  Again it would be OK if they want to know something in addition to their school task, or to improve their knowledge regardless their school assignment or scored-works………for this case, I would help them as much as I can…….

Personally, khun Hotacunus, you did a good job....because not only that you gave him brief information, you also gave him the way how to find more information......... On the other hand, Khun Longhorn, you should help yourself…..

Sorry indeed, if my opinion will hurt someone……however, this is what the fact that we need to think about……I used to be teacher/lecturer before….I did, until now, do want my students to learn to do something by their own…….. Help can be asked for….but in case no where can go….. I always tell my students….don’t expect full answer when you ask the question, since you will learn nothing from the full coverage……but do expect the way how to pull more information…..this is you will learn !!

Lastly, I am not in Thailand now……it is obvious seen that there are too much different between Thai students and the students in this country….

Regards
Andreas
บันทึกการเข้า
Nuchana
สุครีพ
ตอบ: 979

ความคิดเห็นที่ 5  เมื่อ 25 ก.ย. 05, 22:11

Khun Andreas  makes several interesting points. While I understand the panic of  khun Longhorn,  I also understands that khun Andreas prefers a student to help himself first before he is entitled to seek help. Let me share my college experience with you.  

First of all, I am trying to figure out if  khun Andreas is Thai. Being a Thai or farang does make some difference in, for example,  attitudes toward classroom behaviors. While it is ok for Thai students to borrow lecture notes or just  look at their friends’ homework,  it is absolutely NOT ok to do that in  classrooms in America, let alone copy. I admire the values that have been passed on  to American kids, especially honesty. Even if  a student cannot do well on  the exam, s/he  will not cheat or copy  neighbor’s work although an opportunity may open up. I see honesty as a stereotype of American students. I am not saying that all American students do not cheat, nor do I make guarantee  they will not. I just mean typical American students  I have seen.

Unlike American kids that earn money after  high school and are quite responsible, for example skipping class for no reason, Thai kids need not make a living as their parents provide every thing. They play too much in school and start to worry  one mth prior to the final exam. So whatever they can think of  that can help them overcome the exam, they just simply take it regardless of conscience.

I guess the Thai people sympathize those who admit guilt and want to render help without considering if a person deserves it.   That’s why  khun Hotacunus  did a good giving help.

ps. Pls do not ask me if Martin Luther King's dissertation was a mirror image of somebody's else work. In college we students were required  to pronounce the word loud..Plagiarism.
บันทึกการเข้า
Nuchana
สุครีพ

ความคิดเห็นที่ 6  เมื่อ 25 ก.ย. 05, 23:04

น้อง longhorn เวลาจะถามคำถาม  ต้องตามแบบมีเทคนิคบ้างค่ะ
-อย่าถามตรงประเด็นเปะๆ เพราะเว็บนี้คงไม่เสริมให้นักเรียนได้อะไรง่ายๆโดยไม่ต้องออกแรง ถามให้ใกล้เคียงจุดที่เราต้องการจะรู้ และผู้ตอบจะได้ไม่รู้สึกผิด ที่มีส่วนช่วยเราตอบ นอกนั้นหาเสริมเอาเอง
-วางแผนเนิ่นๆ อย่ารอให้ถึงเวลาสอบ แล้วกำลังใจจะเสีย
   นึกถึงบางครั้งเราอยากถามสิ่งที่อาจกลายเป็นคำถามโง่ เรายังต้องทบทวนคำถามเราว่าทำอย่างไรจึงจะดูโง่น้อยที่สุด สมัยดิฉันเป็นนักเรียนปี 1 ทำงานสัปดาห์ละ 20 ชม. ลงทะเบียน 6 วิชา เฉพาะวิชา Humanity มีหนังสือนอกเวลาที่ต้องอ่าน 6 เล่ม เช่น Oedipus the King, Romeo & Julias, the Animal Farm, และอย่างอื่นอีก 3 เล่ม ทุกอาทิตย์การบ้านวิชานี้คือเขียน essay 1,000 คำ  เช่น critical essay, argumentative essay  ถามว่าอ่านจบไหม บางทีก็อ่านไม่จบหรอกค่ะ แต่อาศัยว่าวางแผนล่วงหน้า
   ดิฉันรู้จักกับอาจารย์สอนวรรณคดีอังกฤษที่เกษียณอายุแล้ว ถ้าถามเขาตรงๆ ก็คงไม่มีใครบอกหรอก แต่ดิฉันต้องเลียบเคียงถาม เช่น climax ของเรื่องนี้อยู่ตรงไหน หรือบางครั้งก็ยอมรับตรงๆว่าจะไม่อ่าน Romeo หรอก ยอมเสี่ยงเอา เพราะในบรรดา 6 เล่ม เรื่องนี้น่าจะยากที่สุดสำหรับคนที่เคยอ่าน Old testament และยังหวาดผวากับอังกฤษโบราณ  ฝังใจว่าอะไรก็ตามที่อายุเกิน 200 ปี ดิฉันจะไม่อ่าน
คำตอบที่ได้รับ คือ โรมีโอ เป็นเรื่องที่ไม่น่าพลาดอย่างยิ่ง “Why don’t you go line by line with me” ทั้งๆที่ใจอยากให้ได้เรื่องย่อที่สุด แต่ก็ยอมนั่งอ่านกับอาจารย์จนจบ

ประเด็นที่อยากบอกน้องคือ น้องอาจต้องหาเพื่อนเรียนบ้าง เพื่อให้ช่วยเหลือกันได้ยามฉุกเฉินค่ะ
บันทึกการเข้า
Hotacunus
องคต
ตอบ: 613

AD FRANCIAM

ความคิดเห็นที่ 7  เมื่อ 27 ก.ย. 05, 01:18

ขอบคุณครับ คุณ Andreas

อืม.... ก็คงขึ้นอยู่กับระบบการศึกษา เนื้อหาวิชา และความสนใจส่วนบุคคล มั้งครับ

ระบบการศึกษาของไทย ผมเองก็ไม่รู้ว่าเดี๋ยวนี้เป็นยังไงบ้าง แต่สมัยผมก็สอน แล้วให้ท่องแหลก อิอิ จะว่าได้ผลหรือเปล่า ผมว่าขึ้นอยู่กับวิชาด้วยครับ

คณิตศาสตร์ แน่นอนว่าต้อง "ท่องจำ" สูตรคูณ สูตรความสัมพันธ์ต่างๆ ให้ขึ้นใจ ไม่งั้นทำข้อสอบไม่ทัน ถ้าอ่อนสูตรคูณ ยิ่งเรียนคณิตศาสตร์สูงขึ้นจะยิ่งลำบาก

แต่พวกวิชาประวัติศาสตร์ สังคมศึกษา พวกศีลธรรม ท่องยังไงผมก็จำไม่ได้ครับ อิอิ ก็ท่องให้สอบผ่าน สอบแล้วก็ลืม ส่วนตัวนะครับ ผมว่าระบบท่องจำ ไม่ได้ช่วยให้ผมจำได้เลย อิอิ แต่ที่ผมจำได้ เข้าใจก็เพราะว่า "ต้องมีความสนใจ" ครับ

ผมว่าสังคมไทย ไม่ได้ให้ความสำคัญในการศึกษาวิชาประวัติศาสตร์ และโบราณคดีอย่างจริงเหมือน อารยประเทศอื่นๆ พวกเอกสารโบราณก็ไม่ค่อยมีนักวิชาการศึกษาวิจัยกันให้ปรุโปร่งกันเท่าไหร่ (ได้ยินว่า คุณสุจิตต์ วงษ์เทศ เป็นต้นคิดนำเอา มหากาพย์ ท้าวฮุ่ง มาชำระตีพิมพ์ใหม่ แค่ได้ยินก็ดีใจแล้วครับ เห็นว่าจะขาย 28 กันยานี้แล้ว)

บทความทางวิชาการด้านนี้ก็มีน้อยมากๆ เมื่อเปรียบเทียบกับสังคมศาสตร์ด้านอื่นๆ การตรวจสอบความถูกต้องก็ไม่ค่อยทำกัน รุ่นเก่าว่าไงก็ว่าตามกันมาเป็นร้อยปี รุ่นใหม่บางคนออกมาบอกไม่ใช่ แต่ภาครัฐก็เฉยๆ ไม่ได้รู้ร้อนรู้หนาวอะไร ตำราว่ามาไง ก็ว่างั้นต่อ เดี๋ยวค่อยแก้ถ้าไม่ลืม แต่ก็เห็นลืมทุกที อิอิ

เอาเป็นว่าระบบการศึกษาของไทย เราเน้นพวกวิชาเรียนแล้วหาเงินได้เยอะ เช่น หมอ วิศวะ แล้วก็พวกวิชาเศรษฐศาสตร์

หมวดสังคม ภาษาไทย ประวัติศาสตร์ โบราณคดี ไม่ได้รับความนิยม เพราะจบมาถ้าทำงานตรงสาขาก็เงินน้อย

ก็เลยกำลังจะเป็นสังคมไม่มีรากอยู่มั้งครับ อิอิ รากเริ่มเน่า ! เศร้า

คือไม่ได้หมายความว่า ทุกคนต้องหันมาเรียน มาสนใจวิชาประวัติศาสตร์ และโบราณคดีนะครับ เพราะความสนใจนั้นบังคับกันไม่ได้ อยู่ๆ ให้ผมไปเรียนหมอก็ไม่ไปหรอก เพราะแค่เห็นมีดผ่าตัดกรีดลงไปบนเนื้อก็รับไม่ได้แล้ว อิอิ

แต่ผมหมายความว่า คนที่เกี่ยวข้อง คือ นักวิชาการ ครู อาจารย์ และนักการศึกษาของภาครัฐ ที่ทำงานอยู่ในแวดวงนี้ ต้องผลิตผลงานวิชาการออกมาสู่สาธารณะกันบ้างอ่ะครับ ซึ่งประเทศไทยเรายังมีบทความที่วิจัยความรู้ใหม่ๆ ในงานด้านนี้น้อยอยู่มากครับ

ส่วนเรื่องการตั้งคำถามของผู้เข้ามาตั้งกระทู้นั้น ผมมองว่าก็อาจเป็นการสะท้อนให้เห็นถึงความสนใจในเรื่องนั่นๆ ก็ได้ครับ คือ ถ้าถามไม่มาก ก็อาจไม่ได้สนใจเรื่องที่ถามเท่าไหร ก็ถามมาตอบไปครับ

แต่ถ้าถาม โดยแสดงความคิดเห็นของตนเกี่ยวกับเรื่องที่ถามมาด้วย อย่างนี้ก็แสดงว่า ผู้ถามมีความสนใจเรื่องนั่นๆ อยู่ และอยากรับฟังความคิดเห็นของคนอื่นๆ อย่างนี้ ก็ออกความเห็นมา ผมก็ออกความเห็นไปครับ
บันทึกการเข้า
Andreas
แขกเรือน
ชมพูพาน

ความคิดเห็นที่ 8  เมื่อ 27 ก.ย. 05, 02:22

Thank you so much Khun Nuchan for your kind contribution, also for your valuable perspective....

Yes, you are right. I am Thai. The reason why I could not type in Thai is because my office computer doesn’t support Thai front. Therefore I have to use English instead. However, if it is possible, I do want to use Thai Language.

First of all, I did not mean to blame Khun Longhorn specifically….since I have been talking about the education system. In this case, not only students should know how to get more formation wisely or seek for help wisely, but lecturer or teacher should give them guideline to get more information also.

I definitely agree to all of your suggestions given to Khun Longhorn about how to construct the questions, also how to prepare for examination including having studied partners. These suggestions are practically able to help Khun Longhorn to obtain good academic results.  

Also as I said to Khun Hotacunus that he did a good job giving both information and references to Khun Longhorn. This has shown that Khun Hotacunus has the “Teacher Attitude”….This, I can say, is an example of a modern teacher.

Again, I would like to address how weak of Thai Education System. I don’t know what has been going on in the classroom where Khun Longhorn studies this subject.  Personally I think, the lecturer should at least give the reference to students in case they want to learn more. I am pretty sure that Khun Nuchan must have experience in American University or other places. In my academic experiences, lectures provide significant major references to class right before the lecture is began. Lecturer in modern university acts only to address the principle idea plus some major details; however, the rest must be gathered by students themselves. Therefore I have been forced to learn more by myself. Yet, if I have some question regarding each topic, the open discussion could be possibly proposed to lecturer. Anyway, as far as I know….there are some lectures that refuse to give references or allow having open discussion. This is what I have said “The failure of Teaching”

Let me emphasize more why I have said that Thai education system is weak. It has been obviously seen that Thai students respect their teacher too much, or somehow change into fear. Never had I said that respect is bad, however, it should not prevent the interaction between students and teacher. What would happen if teacher allow students approaching whenever the questions has raise? What would happen if student feel free to hand up among the classroom and introduce the questions? What would happen if the lecture hour is not just one-way communication from teacher but using two-way communication between students and teacher? What would happen if both students and teacher realize and perfectly understand their role? ……………….anyway, there are ton of questions need to be asked and need to have answer……    

Please accept my apology that I have to refer to Khun Longhorn again because, an example of educational failures has been stated via this case. This reflects an old-fashioned of educational system, describing that the child center has not been implemented.  

I have been writing this paragraph as to address some points that I think all of us should concern regardless who you are. I believe that if we can improve our educational system, we can help expedite the national development.

Regards
Andreas
บันทึกการเข้า
Andreas
แขกเรือน
ชมพูพาน

ความคิดเห็นที่ 9  เมื่อ 27 ก.ย. 05, 03:29

Also thank you to Khun Hotacunus for your kind contribution.

I miss your response because I started typing my message at 1.15 PM. I have opened the home page since then, also did some work……..so I have finished it at about 3.20 PM. Then I copied my long message and posted into this page…….  Once the page was updated, I have seen your reply……

Refer to your perspectives; I totally agree that it depends on educational system, subjects and personal attitude.

Speaking of history, it is so sad that this subject has been left behind in our society. It seems like most of people don’t think about the importance of our history.
However in my perspective, history is very important since it reflects the root of our nation. History tells us who we are, somehow tells us what we should do in order not to repeat making mistakes like in the past. Even though I am scientist, I do realize that I should learn more about our history. Although I cannot make history becomes alive in our society, I am glad that at least I can pass along our history to my next generations.

Actually I don’t want to mention this following idea which is slightly associated with political issue. Yet, I have to.

It was because of history why we still have problem in 3 southern provinces, wasn’t it? It was because Thai people don’t know about the history, wasn’t it? Therefore, some people took the chance to write the new history…..for the purpose of convincing people to do whatever they want people to do…….  (I know that there are lots of reasons why we have problems in these 3 provinces, yet, I am sure that history is considered as one.)

Since history can bring good thing to our society, it also can bring bad thing to us too…… Now some people use history as a weapon to destroy us, why don’t we build the shield to prevent the attack? This shield is easily be made and of course it will be powerful….. This shield is the understanding of history….if the history is well understood, I think we can bring back the harmony and glory of Thailand again.  

I would like to address finally that we are losing our country‘s strengths, because our root is weak….. Whenever history cannot reflect our root, our glory and our harmony……..it is time that we are losing ourselves….

Regards
บันทึกการเข้า
Nuchana
สุครีพ

ความคิดเห็นที่ 10  เมื่อ 27 ก.ย. 05, 15:13

ถึงคุณ Andreas…ระบบการเรียนการสอนของไทยคงไม่เลวร้ายนักหรอกค่ะ น่าจะเป็นที่ตัวบุคคลมากกว่า เพราะว่าเพื่อนในห้องนี้หลายๆท่านที่เมล์คุยกัน  แต่ละท่านมีภูมิรู้ดีมาก ซึ่งดิฉันทึ่งในความใฝ่รู้และความเป็นนักอ่านที่ช่วยแบ่งปันความรู้และสร้างสังคมวิชาการให้เกิดขึ้นในประเทศไทย ส่วนหนึ่งที่ดิฉันคิดว่ามีส่วนในการหล่อหลอมบุคคลเหล่านี้ก็คือสถาบันการศึกษานั่นเอง

ดิฉันเองจำหน้าเพื่อนหรือชื่อเสียงเรียงนามเพื่อนปี 1 ไม่ได้แล้ว ครั้งหนึ่งจำได้แค่ว่านัดกันไปสยาม แต่เข้าไปเซ็นชื่อแล้วคลานเรียงกันออกมาหลังห้องในวิชาของ รศ. สุพัตรา สุภาพ ที่เลคเชอร์ในห้องท้องพระโรงใหญ่ มีนักเรียนเป็นร้อยคน นิสัยเช็คชื่อเสร็จแล้วหนีที่ไม่น่าเอาอย่าง คงไม่มีนักเรียนที่ประเทศอื่นใช้กัน

การศึกษาที่ต่างประเทศอาจต่างกับประเทศไทย ที่ฝ่ายแรกเน้นหนักทางอธิบาย ไม่มีการวงกลม (multiple choices) ทุกๆอย่างแสดงออกผ่านการเขียน essay ทั้งหมด  ครั้งหนึ่งดิฉันเข้าไปสอบวิชาอารยธรรมตะวันตก ซึ่งอนุญาตให้เปิดหนังสือและสมุดโน้ตได้ (You can use all means except look at your neighbor)แต่ก็ทำข้อสอบไม่ได้อยู่ดีเพราะว่าไม่ได้ซื้อหนังสือนอกเวลาเล่มหนึ่ง ดิฉันต้องออกมาโทรศัพท์ให้พี่สาวไปที่ห้องสมุด เข้าไปเสริ์ชคำว่า “Alexander the Great plague” หรือ “ancient plague” และยืมหนังสือมาส่งให้ดิฉันหน้าห้องสอบโดยด่วน วันนั้นพี่สาวพึ่งกลับจากโรงพยาบาลเพราะใบพัดแครกถั่วแมคคาเดเมีย ในห้องแลบตกใส่หัวแม่เท้า เย็บหลายเข็ม พี่ก็ยังอุตส่าห์เขยกไปห้องสมุดให้

อีกครั้งหนึ่งข้อสอบให้ compare and contrast คดีวอเตอร์เกท และอิหร่าน คอนทรา ดิฉันคิดว่านักเรียนทั้งห้องก็คงไม่มีใครทำได้ ดิฉันต้องออกมาโทรศัพท์ถามอาจารย์ท่านหนึ่งที่เป็นเพื่อน จึงกลับเข้าไปเขียน essay ได้ ดังนั้นดิฉันคิดว่าการมีเพื่อนเรียนเป็นสิ่งสำคัญมาก และตัวเราเองก็สำคัญ อย่ายอมแพ้ค่ะ
บันทึกการเข้า
เทาชมพู
เจ้าเรือน
หนุมาน
ตอบ: 33585

ดูแลเรือนไทย วิชาการ.คอม

เว็บไซต์
ความคิดเห็นที่ 11  เมื่อ 27 ก.ย. 05, 16:11

มานั่งฟังค่ะ
สะดุดใจกับคำถามของคุณ Longhorn ที่ว่า
"อาจารย์เค้าเอามาสอนแต่เผอิญไม่มีในหนังสือเรียนน่ะครับ
จดไม่ทันเพราะอาจารย์เค้าพูดเอา ไม่ใช่เขียนให้จด"

อ้าปากค้างไปเลย  สมัยนี้เขาเรียนกันสบายยังงี้เชียวหรือ  อาจารย์เขียนให้จด?
เจ้าของกระทู้เรียนชั้นไหน ดิฉันไม่ทราบ  แต่น่าจะไม่ต่ำว่า ม.ปลาย
ม.ปลาย ครั้งที่ดิฉันเรียน ร.ร. ที่อาจารย์นิรันดร์เคยสอน   ไม่เคยมีอาจารย์คนไหนเขียนให้จดเลย
ท่านเข้ามาในห้อง แล้วก็พูด พูด พูด
เราก็จด จด จด  
จดหมดทุกคำไม่ทันก็จดแบบย่อ   แล้วค่อยกลับไปทบทวนเอาที่บ้าน ยืมเพื่อนดู ว่าตกหล่นตรงไหนบ้าง
ผลพลอยได้อีกอย่างก็คือจดเลกเชอร์ได้เร็วมาก  เพราะผ่านการจดแบบ non-stop มาตั้งแต่มัธยม

มันช่วยได้เยอะมากเลยละค่ะ ตอนไปไหนมาไหนเห็นเรื่องอะไรน่าสนใจ  หรือสัมภาษณ์ใคร  อยากจะบอกเป็นเกร็ดความรู้ให้คุณ Longhorn ลองเริ่มทำดูบ้าง จะช่วยเรื่องเก็บวิชาความรู้ได้ดี
เพราะจากที่อ่าน เข้าใจว่าคุณจดไม่ได้เลย ถ้าอาจารย์ไม่เขียนให้จด
บันทึกการเข้า
เทาชมพู
เจ้าเรือน
หนุมาน
ตอบ: 33585

ดูแลเรือนไทย วิชาการ.คอม

เว็บไซต์
ความคิดเห็นที่ 12  เมื่อ 27 ก.ย. 05, 16:40

ถ้าเอาคุณ longhorn เป็นกรณีศึกษา
นักวิชาการ ข้างบนนี้ และท่านอื่นๆที่เข้ามาอ่าน จะวิเคราะห์ว่าอะไร

1) คุณ longhorn ต้องมาขอความช่วยเหลืออิสานปุระ เพราะจดไม่ทัน
วิธีแก้   ฝึกนักเรียนให้จดเลกเชอร์เป็น

หรือ
2) คุณ longhorn ไม่สนใจประวัติศาสตร์  เลยไม่จด  (หรือไม่พยายามจด)
วิธีแก้   ทำยังไงก็ได้ให้นักเรียนเห็นความสำคัญของวิชานี้

หรือ
3) คุณ longhorn ไม่คิดจะค้นคว้าในห้องสมุด หรือใช้ กูเกิ้ล
วิธีแก้    บอกวิธี search ให้  เพราะการค้นคว้าเองจะทำให้เรียนรู้ได้มากกว่า อย่างน้อยก็เอาวิธีค้นไปประยุกต์กับการเรียนวิชาอื่นๆได้

คุณ longhorn บอกว่ามีเวลาอีก 5 วันเท่านั้น ก็แสดงว่าก่อนหน้านี้ไม่ได้เตรียมตัว  ก็คงกะดูรวดเดียวหนเดียวแล้วเอาไปสอบ
แสดงว่า
วิชานี้คงไม่ใช่วิชาสำคัญ เมื่อเทียบกับวิชาอื่นๆที่ต้องใช้เวลามากกว่านี้ เพื่อให้ได้เกรดโดยรวมดีกว่านี้
วิธีแก้    คงต้องแก้ที่หลักสูตร  ขนาดคนวางหลักสูตรยังไม่เห็นความสำคัญ  เด็กนักเรียนจะเห็นได้ยังไง
บันทึกการเข้า
Andreas
แขกเรือน
ชมพูพาน

ความคิดเห็นที่ 13  เมื่อ 27 ก.ย. 05, 23:22

Dear Khun Nuchan
Again, Thank you for your response. At first I did not mean to prolong the discussion this far. I just want to make some interesting points using Khun Longhorn as a case study. Finally it ends up with a valuable discussion demonstrated multiple perspectives. Hopefully it would not be annoying you and all the readers.

Anyway, I understand that not only I should focus onto education system but I must think about personal attitude & behavior also. I realize that not all of components in education system are weak. Only some components go bad, the rest is still good. Since I had experienced in Thai education system when I studied my undergraduate degree including the first postgraduate degree, thus I dare not to say that everything is bad. Actually I am quite optimistic ……(555555) …..

The reasons I don’t want to talk about personal attitude & behavior because I avoid refer to Khun Longhorn. Meanwhile I have to respect his desperate. As well as I do not want to hurt anybody feeling, therefore, talking about the system itself might give me a better opportunity to make my personal ideas.  Hopefully Khun Nuchan will understand me.

To be honest, I did have a great time in my previous study in Thailand. However in the same time I have been forced to follow the bad system’s components as well. Most of my lecturers always say that this present educational system, although we are in globalization, is not as good as in the past when they were studying. Personally I have no idea what was happening in the past regarding our educational system. But I am sure that it must be better, since I have seen lots of senior people who are still having incredible knowledge, for example His Excellency Prame Tinlasulanon,   Prof. Dr. Nithi ……ect….

Anyway, I have to wrap my writing up now……just want to tell Khun Nuchan that I totally agree to your ideas about the combination of personal attitude and institute which have the most influence to the great outcome. Also having friends when you are studying is important…..

Regards
Andreas
บันทึกการเข้า
Andreas
แขกเรือน
ชมพูพาน

ความคิดเห็นที่ 14  เมื่อ 27 ก.ย. 05, 23:47

Dear Khun เทาชมพู

It is my pleasure to see you here in this topic. Indeed thank to your contribution and principal analysis.

Actually I have started to talk this long since I saw Khun Longhorn question. It obviously reflected lots of things.

Refer to your questions, may I have my opinion onto the third question.
I think, searching is very important. Basically it requires no skills, except English Skill if “Google” has been using.

For example if I use “ISANAPURA” as the key word, I have found lots of website providing the information, as

“Chenla (called by Chinese or "Kambuja" by Khmer) was a more direct ancestor of the Khmer Empire. Its history first appear in the Chinese Chronicles as a Funan's vassal state who gained its independence from Funan around the year 550 A.D.  Within the next 60 years, Chenla succeeded to conquer its predecessor the Funan, and gradually absorbed its people as well as inherited the Indian cultures.
The first capital of Chenla, named Isanapura, was established around 613 A.D. at Sambor Prei Kuk in Kompong Thom province of modern Cambodia.
Later on Chenla was divided into northern and southern states, of which the Chinese Chronicles refers to as "Chenla of the Land" and "Chenla of the Sea", respectively.  The center of the northern Chenla was at the Champassak province of today southern Laos, whereas that of the Southern Chenla occupied the former Funan's territory along the Mekong Delta and the coast. In 715, both Chenla states were further broken up into several smaller states.
During the 8th century, another naval state emerged into a strong "Java Empire" across the sea.  Dispute among the historians about the center of this Java Empire still has not been resolved, as it  could be either the Java Island of today Indonenesia or the Malay Peninsula.  Java vigorously expanded its territory and sailed to invade and finally conquered the weak Chenla states.
Ironically, the fate of Chenla and the invasion of Java Empire planted the actual seed for the establishment of the Angkor Empire.” (http://www.cambodia-travel.com/khmer/chenla.htm)
Or, here another information
1,500 Years Ago in Southeast Asia
The Chenla people, also called the Kambuja (or Cambodian in the modern form of the word), from the mountains of Laos invade and overthrow the Phnom empire around 550 AD. The Cambodians are united into the first Khmer kingdom by king Jayavarman I, 657-695, with his capital at Isanapura. Their expansion is stopped after 700 AD by an invasion from Java.

The Hindu Mons people, ethnically related to the Khmer, establish the kingdom of Dvaravati in northern Thailand around 450 AD. Dvaravati becomes part of the Khmer empire by 700 AD.

Many Thai tribes migrate from the area around southern China and Vietnam west across the Mekong River. A number of minor kingdoms, under Khmer domination, are founded by 600 AD. One branch settles in Burma and becomes known as the Shans. The Lao people settle the mountainous region now called Laos. The area of modern Thailand is settled by the Siam people (Shan and Siam come from the same root word). (From: http://www.edunetconnect.com/TimeMachine/southeastasia-1500.php)
As I have quoted above, you can see there is plenty of ways to go on and search more information after finish reading them. The most important is ‘one’ need to have time to read and focus……

For the 1st and 2nd question, Khun Nuchan and Khun Hotacunus should be the right person to give further discussion. Hopefully they will have time…..

Regards
Andreas

PS. I personally hate taking note kharb….I prefer making short notes, just the main topic….then I go and find books or website to read more kharb…..
บันทึกการเข้า
หน้า: [1] 2
  พิมพ์  

กระโดดไป: